Poly BD urethane around our most popular core. Core design is important because wheel flex must be kept constant over the entire surface of the wheel, our core design is intended to do just that which is why we use it in many of our performance wheels. Its amazing that for the past 5 years our fugitive wheel has been the best selling wheel in the industry, something to think about when shopping around.
- Super Grip cold pour urethane formulated for maximum grip and superior speed
- Solid core Superlite nylon insert for less flex when cornering
- Blue, Black, Pink, Red - 92A
- Green - 97A
- Grey - 89A
- 83-88A- Ideal for concrete, dusty floors, and old sport tile.
- 88-92A- Ideal for Concrete, wood, masonite, old sport tile.
- 92-95A- Ideal for concrete, freshly coated wood, masonite, new sport tile, banked track.
- 95-100A- Ideal for freshly coated wood, new sport tile, banked track.
|Skate Wheel Performance Chart|
|Skater Weight||COATED / GRIPPY||SPORT COURT / UNCOATED||SLICK SURFACES||OUTDOOR / ROUGH|
|95-97A||93-97A||Hybrid Wheel-95A||78-84A (hybrid wheel)|
|95-97A||88-95A||Hybrid Wheel-93A||78-84A (hybrid wheel)|
|93-95A||Hybrid Wheel-93A||Hybrid Wheel-93A||78-84A (hybrid wheel)|
|FEATHERWEIGHT||88-95A||Hybrid Wheel-91A||Hybrid Wheel-88A||78-84A (hybrid wheel)|
No posts found