I hope you're sitting down for this. The PowerDyne Arius is a derby game changer. It is like nothing you have ever seen. The all new Arius design is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable and offers more efficient power transfer and any other plate on the market. The Powerdyne Arius is also very simple to setup when it comes to turning the truck action.
How does it work? The key to the revolutionary design of the Arius is efficiency. Traditional kingpin plates pinch a portion of the round cushions against the kingpin to produce movement, an inefficient design that requires constant adjustment to find optimal performance. The Arius features Progressive Lateral Movement of the truck, which is completely new. The axle presses the Cushion Crown of the truck evenly against the specially designed Butterfly cushion, creating efficient pressure. The result is stability with immense amounts of action.
- 6061 Series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- Unmatched stability and response
- Anodized metallic red finish
- Progressive lateral movement creates efficient pressure while eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision machined aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8mm)
- 4 sets of high rebound urethane butterfly cushions for exact tuning (soft, medium, hard, x-hard)