Brand new reissue of the top of the line Labeda Pro-Line quad plates. Made in the USA. Made of Series 7000 aircraft aluminum with 5 degree kingpins, micro adjustment nuts and 7mm axles.
- High rebound urethane cushions.
- Our king pin is made of 7000 Series Aluminum; it is lighter than and twice as strong as standard mild steel pins. Due to our special angle geometry it sees less stress than other skates which makes it less prone to breaking.
- Adjustment of the truck assembly is by a micrometer. You first loosen the tapered locking screw and by rotating the micrometer nut one mark at a time, either compresses or relaxes the cushions by .001 inch.
- The axle in our truck is the hardest, toughest and truest of all axles made held to the tightest of tolerances.
- The truck pivot pin is nestled in a porous bronze, oil for life, bearing.
- The trucks adjustment is done from the top, therefore you will never have to loosen or tighten the king pin or locking nut again, which eliminates the major cause of why king pins break
- Our base plate is made from 7000 Series Aircraft Aluminum which makes it very strong but extremely light.
- The truck geometry is the most precise and quickest turning skate ever.
- Mounting slots to adjust the location of the skate on the boot for optimum performance.
No posts found