How to install axle nuts properly
Installing skate wheels seem simple, but often times your skate tool will damage the bearing shields. As the axle nut tightens, the nut will draw the socked down into the side of the bearing resulting in damage. Please watch the following video to see what steps need to be taken to protect your bearings.
- Bont Semi-Custom Options
- About our company
- Contact us
- Knowledge Base
- Antik Heat Molding Instructions
- Bont foot tracing instructions
- Bont Heat Molding Instructions
- Do I have 8mm or 7mm bearings?
- How to install axle nuts properly
- Price Match
- International Shipping
- Sizing Info
- Terms and Conditions
- Roller derby in the news.
- Skate Forum