Derby Toe Caps
The revolutionary new design features the SUPER TOUGH industrial vinyl with a nearly unbreakable snap. This skate guard will not move from side to side like conventional toe guards, it actually "hugs" the toe of the boot offering the utmost protection, and will not wear away like leather. Not only is it super tough, it is also HEAT MOLDABLE!
Toe Cap Installation Instructions:
1. Remove toe stop,slip toe cap over skate to measure which lace to loop strap under.
2. Hold toe cap over the skate and loop strap under the lace and snap.
3. Put toe cap on the skate and install toe stop with the jam nut over the toe cap. (unless toe stop is flush with the plate, or a toe plug is used)
Toe Cap Heat Molding Instructions:
1. Bake in oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 degrees Celsius) for 5 Minutes. Be sure to preheat your oven.
2. Wearing gloves (or an oven mitt) place on your skate and hold for 3 minutes.
SOLD IN PAIRS