ATOM Armor Elite Knee Pads 2.0
Designed to adapt to your body like armor. They move with you no matter what position or type of fall you take and are ready for impact at all times. Elite Armor is the sleekest protective gear available while still providing maximum protection. Protective foam is placed on the inside and outside of both knees protecting ligaments and tendons.
- Hard Plastic Cap
- Knee, side protection: High density EVA foam pads to protect knee ligaments and tendons
- Kevlar covered to protect yourself and others in contact, also protects the skating surface.
- High density impact foam, pre shaped for precise positioning
- Heavy-duty, perforated neoprene for mobility, comfort and security
- Silicon strip to prevent them from sliding down.
- Upper and lower adjustable velcro straps
- Slip on Style
UPDATE-The Elite 2.0-Elbow is updated with straps that go all the way around the pad meaning it eliminates the ripping that was happening with the 1.0’s. They too have the silicone band all the way around the openings making them stay in place. My biggest complaint with the 1.0 elbow was the slippage and the 2.0 certainly fixed that.
Elite 2.0 - Knee Pads
*measure 4" up from the top of your patella (knee cap)
XS (extra small) = 10"-12" circumference
SM (small) = 12"-16" circumference
MD (medium) = 16"-20" circumference
LG (large) = 20"-23" circumference
XL (extra large) = 23"+ circumference